HOW YOUR INTUITION CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU WANT.
BY SARAH ALEXANDER.
Do you want to move house, change careers or improve your love life?
If so, learn how to use your intuition and let it guide you in all that you do. Your intuition works in parallel to the Reticular Activating System in your brain that draws your attention to those things that are in line with your goals and desires.
Your intuition is quite literally free expertise and guidance that is available to us all, all of the time.
So how can you use it to help you make this year your best year yet?
Your intuition can help you to be successful in all that you do by helping you make good decisions, guiding you to the right people, and helping you recognise opportunities. It can be used to accurately guide you on your path to your desired outcomes and to bring you the things that you desire in life.
Personally I used intuition to build and sell (in 2000) my first business and I continue to use it to build my current business and help clients from all over the world access, understand and act upon their own inner intuition.
Here are my eight key steps to using your intuition to achieve your goals …
The first four deal with identifying what you want your intuition to guide you towards;
1) You must be very clear about what you want to achieve
2) You need to be quite detailed about what you desire, the more detailed the better. Don’t just ask for a new car, ask for the make, model, year, colour and interior that you want
3) You then need to totally let go of and detach from your request knowing that if you are clear and focused it will come to you in the very best way possible and at the perfect time
4) When you receive intuitive guidance about the things you desire you need to act upon it. It’s no good receiving it if you don’t use it.
The second four relate to the ways in which you can access your intuition:
5) You must understand how your intuition comes to you; for example is it a feeling, is it something you see, is it something you hear or is it an idea that just “comes” to you? Think about times in the past when you’ve used intuition – this will help you recognise how it comes to you
6) You need to be in a position to allow your intuition to operate; for example you need to be open, relaxed and receptive. Stress is the biggest killer of intuition. So allow yourself a few minutes to relax and quieten your mind – even five minutes is better than nothing and can open the door to your intuition
7) You need to be able to differentiate between the constant chatter in your head and your real intuitive messages. This can be difficult sometimes but there are some simple ways to tell the difference. For example, listen out for messages that are both positive and repetitive – this is a great indicator of intuition at work
8) You need to have the confidence and trust to follow the intuitive messages you receive and take action based on that guidance. The more you act on your intuition the stronger it will get and the more your confidence and self esteem will increase. If you are nervous and don’t feel you can “trust yourself” use it for small decisions to get you started. Very soon you’ll discover that it is reliable and easy to access whenever you need it.
My personal experience has shown me that if you follow these steps in a way that is open and relaxed you will find that your intuition and creative mind can bring you your desired outcomes for 2010 with ease. Sometimes the challenge is to believe how easy it is to draw things to you.
About the Author
Sarah Alexander is an expert in Spiritual Intelligence and has worked with 100s of clients worldwide helping them tap into their intuition and use it make decisions in their lives – both personally and professionally.
Sarah’s book “Spiritual Intelligence in Business: the Eight Pillars of 21st Century Business Success” is available from Amazon, all good book retailers and from Sarah’s web site.
For information go to: www.sarah-alexander.co.uk