Simple eye yoga exercises can provide comfort and relaxation to tired eyes – especially as most of us spend up to eight hours a day looking at electronic screens – which can cause red and dry eyes.
Luxury eyewear brand Silhouette, with the help of experts, has created a simple but effective eye yoga programme to refresh and relax eyes.
Eye yoga can be practiced anywhere and anytime and will quickly revive and rejuvenate dry, sore eyes. A few minutes a day is all it takes to provide a balanced effect and restore relaxation and rest to overworked eyes.
Here is Silhouette’s recommended eye yoga routine:
- Sit still and concentrate on breathing in and out for a few moments.
- Look up and down five times and close the eyes.
- Open the eyes, look to the left and right five times and close eyes.
- Open the eyes, look to the upper right and the lower left five times and close again.
- Open the eyes, look to the upper left and lower right five times and close again.
- Rub your palms firmly together and lay them on your eyes.
Your head shouldn’t move at all during the exercises; only the eyes move.
Do the routine as often as you need to give your eyes a break and keep them relaxed and refreshed.